Celebration of the Mass is central to the life of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Wauwatosa. Through the Mass, Christ's sacrifice on Calvary is made present.
Franciscan Fr. Steve Malkiewicz, who celebrates Mass at St. Joseph on weekends, offers historical and theological insights on the Mass in the document, Brief Reflections On the Mass.
Listen to Fr. Jim Kimla's Sunday sermons.
Planning to visit us for Mass? Read what to expect.
Weekend Mass Times
5:00 p.m. Saturday
8:00 a.m. Sunday
10:30 a.m. Sunday
Weekday Mass Times
8:15 a.m. Tuesday through Saturday
Link to daily Mass readings, provided by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
8 a.m. to 11 a.m. First Fridays
11-11:15 a.m. First Fridays following Eucharistic Adoration
Perpetual Help Devotions
8 a.m. Tuesdays, prior to the 8:15 Mass
Tuesday Night Prayer
7-8 p.m. Tuesdays in the church, praying the Rosary and the Divine Chaplet
- Mondays, 8:15 a.m., in the church (Moms Rosary Group)
- Tuesdays, 7:40 a.m., prior to Perpetual Help devotions and prior to 8:15 Mass
- Wednesdays, 7:40 a.m., prior to 8:15 Mass
- Wednesdays, noon to 1 p.m. , in Room 102 of the Parish Center
- Thursdays, 7:40 a.m., prior to 8:15 Mass
- Fridays, 7:40 a.m., prior to 8:15 Mass
- Saturdays, 7:45-8:10 a.m., prior to Mass