- Volunteer appreciation dinner -- A great pasta dinner for all who volunteer in any capacity at St. Joe's; held each spring. Th e 2013 dinner is March 16, St. Joseph's Day.
- Parish Dinner & Auction ~ Spring Fundraiser -- A themed evening of bidding, games of chance, socializing and dining - its our major fundraiser and a great night out each spring!
- Rummage sale, early June -- Huge rummage sale organized by the Christian Women to raise funds for the parish and school.
- Fish Fries -- Family-friendly fish fry, with pasta available for children, served in the school hall. Carry-outs, too. Coordinated by St. Joseph Christian Women during the school year. Next fish fry is in the fall of 2013.
- Donut Sunday -- Donuts, hard rolls, coffee, milk, juice and fellowship served in the parish hall after 8 and 10:30 a.m. Sunday Masses the second Sunday of the month, September through June.
- Octoberfest – an annual, family friendly harvest festival.
- St. Peter Claver annual mission trip -- St. Joe parishioners lend their talents to our sister parish in Belize, building, teaching, working with the elderly and helping out in other ways.
Fundraising activities that specifically support the school:
Shop.com – One-stop online shopping that benefits St. Joseph. Earn up to 50 percent cash back on your purchases and benefit the St. Joseph school tuition abatement fund.
Market Day -- Great frozen foods your family will love! Market Day orders are delivered each fourth Thursday of the month (except July), with pick-up starting at 5 p.m. in the school hall.
SCRIP -- Save money on your normal purchases by using these gift certificates. St. Joe's receive a percentage of each certificate sold, while the face value remains the same for the purchaser. If you have children in our day school, SCRIP purchases can lower your tuition, too! See the school web site for more information or to download an order form.
Goodsearch -- Web search browser that raises funds for St. Joe School for each search. Set beneficiary to: St Joseph School (Wauwatosa, WI)
In addition to the above, other groups conduct fundraisers through the school or parish on a limited basis. Those include youth mission trips, Girl Scout cookie sale, Cub Scout Christmas wreath sale, Boy Scout popcorn sale, and specific-item fundraising such as school books for St. Peter Claver students and that for the new playground equipment.