Information on changes in activities and worship at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Wauwatosa will be continually updated on this page.
As of May 19, masks are only required for people who are not vaccinated, per the City of Wauwatosa. Those masks should cover the mouth and nose. This regulation remains in effect until June 16.
Our Masses are at 4 p.m. Saturday, and 8 and 10:30 a.m. Sunday.
Starting June 9, each of the weekday Masses will be open to the public.
Ready to return to Mass? We're ready for you!
St. Joseph continues to follow COVID-related health and safety measures.
Those measures allow us to safely celebrate Mass each weekend.
Here's what you can expect at Mass:
- Enter at the Center Street or west parking lot entrances only. You may leave via any door.
- People who are not vaccinated are required - by City of Wauwatosa ordinance - to wear masks.
- Volunteers will be sought to present the gifts of bread and wine, as in the past.
- Communion is distributed only in the form of the Body of Christ. Recipients should hold their hands as flat as possible so the communion distributor can place the host on the hand without making skin contact.
- Communicants will continue to proceed to the back of church, sanitize their hands, and go up the center aisle to receive communion.
- We have resumed passing collection baskets for your offerings.