If you are not vaccinated against COVID-19, we encourage you to wear a face mask while in our church. If you need a mask, ask an usher for one. Please wear the mask so it covers your mouth and nose. Please help up prevent the spread of the virus. If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
St. Joseph COVID-Related Meeting Policies
All committees and groups meeting at St. Joseph should follow the COVID-related policies to help stem the spread of the virus. See the policy (PDF).
Ready to return to Mass? We're ready for you!
Our weekend Masses are at 4 p.m. Saturday, and 8 and 10:30 a.m. Sunday.
Here's what you can expect at Mass:
- People who are not vaccinated should wear masks, per CDC and City of Wauwatosa guidelines.
- Communion is distributed only in the form of the Body of Christ.
- Recipients should hold their hands as flat as possible so the communion distributor can place the host on the hand without making skin contact.
- Communion distributors will be in the center, east and west aisles of the lower level, and in the side aisles of the upper level.
- We have resumed passing collection baskets for your offerings.
- At the exchange of the sign of peace, a wave, nod or other non-touching expression is preferred when addressing people outside your family.
- Hand sanitizer remains available in the Narthex (Center Street entrance).