Mass and Devotions
Celebration of the Mass is central to the life of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Wauwatosa. Through the Mass, Christ's sacrifice on Calvary is made present.
- Saturday Vigil Mass – 4 p.m. (Father is available for Confession 3-3:45 p.m.)
- Sunday Masses – 8 and 10:30 a.m.
- Daily Mass – 8:15 a.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- Anointing of the Sick is offered during the 8:15 a.m. Mass the first Friday of the month
Planning to visit us for Mass? Read what to expect.
Why bother going to Mass? Listen to Fr. Matt's homily on the need to participate in Mass weekly.
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- 8:45 - 9:30 a.m., following the 8:15 a.m. Mass every Thursday
- 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. the first Thursday of every month
- Monday, 8:15 a.m. in the chapel
- Tuesday through Friday, 7:40 a.m., in church prior to 8:15 Mass
- St. Therese Rosary Group, every 2nd and 4th Wednesday, September through May 7:30 a.m., Allison Wolf’s home; fellowship among mothers, praying of the rosary for each other’s intentions; contact Allison at 414-303-0775
Perpetual Help Devotions
- 8-1:10 a.m. Tuesdays in church (prior to 8:15 a.m. Mass)
Private Prayer - St. Joseph Chapel (adjacent to parish center)
- 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Fridays