St Vincent de Paul
The St Joseph's St Vincent de Paul Society (SVDP) Conference provides person-to-person services to those in need. Major activities include:
- Serving meals at the south side SVDP meal site
- Volunteering and providing support to the TOSA CARES food pantry
- Assisting the St. Catherine's SVDP Conference
- Visitation and Bingo for residents at St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus
- Home visits to support those in need
Interested in joining? Contact Joe Schueller at 414-234-9955
- February 13 and 14 SVDP Reverse Collection
- August 7 and 8: SVDP Back to School Collection
- 3/8/21 6:30 p.m.
- 5/10/21 6:30 p.m.
- 7/12/21 6:30 p.m.
To Make a Donation:
- To St. Joe's SVDP conference - send check to parish office
- St. Vincent de Paul of Milwaukee: www.svdpmilw.org
Need a helping hand: Contact SVDP Central Office 414-462-7837